The most popular brand this fall: Ugg’s!

These+Morton+East+and+West+ladies+sport+trendy+fall+fashions.++
These Morton East and West ladies sport trendy fall fashions.

According to houseofhipsters.com, the hottest fall trends for 2023 right now are Olive Green Bomber jackets, Gold tube hoop earrings, Gold paperclip Chain necklace, Denim maxi skirts, Oversized denim blazer, All things metallic, And clothing with the color red.

Likewise, in a survey conducted of 100 Morton East students, 42 said the most popular brand this fall of 2023 is Ugg’s.

“When I think of fall, I think of Brown, Black leggings, Boots, fuzzy sweaters, and the color white. My go-to outfit for this fall is wearing Ugg’s, A puffer jacket, and Mom jeans,” said sophomore Lily Avina.

As well as Lily having Ugg’s as a go-to outfit, others can agree with that.

“Fall reminds me of the color orange and white. Something I would wear is an oversized sweater with jeans and Ugg’s,” said Sophomore Jackie Diaz.

Just like Jackie, others agree that the color orange reminds them of fall.

“Fall makes me think of clothes that are orange, beige, and of wearing light sweaters with Ugg’s. An outfit I put together this fall includes ripped jeans, Timberland boots, and a plain shirt with a flannel over,” said sophomore Delylah Andrade.

Fashion forward students agree; sweaters and plaid flannels are always IN.

“Falls make me think of cardigans, boots, anything that’s plaid. It also makes me think of neutral colors like brown, cream, white, and orange. An outfit I would put together would be jeans, a long sleeve, and a jacket,” said senior Mariana Guerrero.

View Comments (10)