Best 2023 Makeup Brand

Fenty Beauty is the best makeup brand of 2023, survey says.

In a random survey of 100 Morton East students, more than one quarter of them (26) selected Fenty Beauty as their favorite makeup brand.

Fenty Beauty was created by Rihanna in 201. According to Rihanna, ‘Fenty Beauty by Rihanna was created for everyone: for women of all shades, personalities, attitudes, cultures, and races. I wanted everyone to feel included. That’s the real reason I made this line.’ Five years from Rihanna’s launch date in 2017, Rihanna has made $570 million dollars on her makeup line. As well, Fenty Beauty is ranked in the Top 10 wealthiest brands for 2023 and has a network of around 2.8 billion. Here are some of her most popular products: Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, Butta Drop Warm Cinnamon Shimmering Whipped Oil Body Cream, Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer, Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint, and Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil.

“I use just the contour (Fenty Beauty Match Stick skin stick) from Fenty Beauty, and I’ve been using it for over a year now,” said Senior Valerie Almanza.

“I do use the foundation (Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin tint) because of the smooth finish it leaves and amount of coverage it comes with,” said Senior Vanessa Moreno.

“I use the Fenty lip gloss; I have been using it for about 3 years, but my first-ever lipstick was from Fenty Beauty in 2018,” said Spanish Teacher Ms. Ortiz.

In a survey concocted of 100 Morton East students, the most commonly used makeup brands this 2023 were in 1st place Fenty Beauty, 2nd place Rare Beauty, and in 3rd place E.L.F.”