Halloween Parties Vs. Haunted Houses

GISELLE CASILLAS

Halloween is around the corner and you may ask yourself if it’s better to attend a Halloween party or a haunted House.

A survey taken by  Morton East students shows that 70% percent of the students would rather attend a Halloween party and 30% of the students would rather go to a haunted house. If you’re looking to get thrills and frights and have a group of friends, attending a haunted house would be a fun experience. Haunted houses are designed to be scary and provide a thrilling experience. If you enjoy getting scared and appreciate the artistry of haunted attractions, a haunted house might be a good choice for you this Halloween.

“I would rather go to a haunted house because it seems more fun than a party and I’ve never been to one so it would be a new experience’’ said Morton East senior Brisa Valadez.

Haunted houses are often better suited for smaller groups or pairs if you’re looking forward to going with your friends & family. Haunted houses typically offer a shorter experience for a quick adrenaline rush.

If you are a more social atmosphere person, that likes music & enjoys dancing, and the chance to see creative costumes, a party might be the better choice for you this Halloween.

‘’I would rather attend a Halloween party because they’re is music & more activities to do” Said Morton East senior Dyanara Michaca.

Parties often have many varieties of Halloween activities, such as costume contests, games, and food.

’I would rather go to a Halloween party because they’re is music and I enjoy parties better than haunted houses ’‘Said Morton East senior Alan Olmos.

They may have Creative and spooky food & beverages that add to the festive atmosphere and make the event more memorable.

View Comments (4)