Mario Bro’s Best Comedy of 2023!

What is the Best Comedy Movie of 2023?

“Mario Bros” is the best movie of 2023, a survey says.

In a random survey of 100 Morton East students, 45 selected “Mario Bros” as their preferred comedy movie. The movie is based on two brothers who started their own plumbing business and mysteriously fell into a magical hole. They got entangled in a battle between the Mushroom Kingdom led by Princess Peach and the Koopas. Later, Bowser falls in love with Princess Peach and tries to convince her that he isn’t the bad guy.

“It is a very entertaining movie. What I found interesting was the plotline and how the animation was created,” senior Dariana Figueroa said.

“I’m a fan of the Mario Bros games, so it was pretty exciting to see how the movie was made,” senior Jimena Betancourt said.

Out of the 5 movies selected in our survey, “Mario Bros” was our top winner. Second place was the “Barbie” movie, ending with 20 votes. Third place is “No Hard Feelings,” ending with 17 votes. Fourth place is “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” ending with 12 votes. Lastly, at the bottom of the list was “Anyone But You,” ending with 8 votes.

View Comments (1)