Pony Express News

Career Profile; So, you want to be an Architect

Angel Moreno, reporter

May 9, 2018

Filed under Community, Uncategorized

An Architect is a person who designs building and in many cases also supervises their construction.They draw up the blueprints for the buildings or structures and send them to the contractors to commence the construction. you can se...

career porfile: so you want to be a cosmetologist?

Samantha Contreras, career profile interview cosmetologist

May 9, 2018

Filed under Career Profile, Community

A Cosmetologist is a person that is trained to provide hair, skin and nail services to clients. An expert in the care of hair and makeup as well as skin care and beauty products. You can also offer services as coloring,...

Career Profile: I want to be a film director

Braulio Vargas, Career Profile: I want to be a film director

May 7, 2018

Film directors play a major role in the film industry. Film directors makes sure to assemble a team of pre-production such as screenwriters, advance editors, equipment professionals, and actors. Before a movie is ever made directors...

Career Profile: So, you want to be Pharmacy Technician

Miguel Camarillo, Reporter

May 5, 2018

Filed under Community, Opinion

So, you want to b a pharmacy technician. Working under the title of pharmacy technician states, working under the supervision of pharmacists. Technicians prepare and fill medical prescriptions for patients. A typical day in...

Career Profile: So, you want to be an Early Childhood Educator

Gisselle Barron Rodriguez, Reporter

May 5, 2018

Filed under Community, Student Life, Uncategorized

Early Childhood Educators have the responsibility of working with children to learn with different fundamental activities, typically between the ages of 3- 10 years old. Working with children, you will be expected to help the child emotionally and physically as their education is deve...

Career profile: I want to be a civil engineer

Carmorroa Siggers, Reporter

May 5, 2018

Civil Engineers plan, design, and oversee the construction of buildings and other structure such as bridges, dams, roads, railways, and sewers. Who can do this? A person who like math and science and doesn’t mind being hands o...

The student news site of Morton East High School
Community