Halloween Costume Fails:

Poor planning makes for poor costumes.
Theres+only+one+Morty%2C+right%3F++
There’s only one Morty, right?
The community is going through a mental crisis because of how they’ve failed to make our Halloween costumes perfect.
According to Chat gpt: Halloween costume fails can happen for various reasons. The common factors are:
• The time of preparation: Waiting until the last minute to put together a costume can result a bad outfit.
• Doing inappropriate or offense themes for costumes: choosing an outfit for a costume at times can be offensive, or culturally insensitive can lead to backlash on social media and controversy.
• A poor choice for fit: Poorly fitting costumes can be uncomfortable or unflattering to enjoy.
• Complicated Costumes: Costumes can be challenging to assemble, wear and maintain throughout the event leading to malfunctions and discomfort.
• Hazards for Safety: some of these costumes have obstruct vision, impede movement, or have other hazards and safety risks.
• Uncomfortable Materials: Costumes that might have uncomfortable materials, others in fabrics, etc., can make the costume difficult to wear.
• The Weather: failing to know the weather can result wearing a costume that’s too cold or hot for the environment.
• Originality: Wearing a cliché or unoriginal costume that has been seen many times.
• Incomplete: Not completing the makeup or hair can be less convincing.
• Poor Materials: Makeup, body paint, wigs or others might make it look detract.
• Malfunctions: Sometimes outfits can fall apart or lose certain parts.
• Transportation: Costumes that are bulky or too heavy can be challenging getting in cars, buses or trains to get to certain events.
• Allergic: some things such as makeup, or others can cause serious allergies, rashes or bad reactions that can be bad for your skin.
• Confidence: feeling self-conscious or uncomfortable in an outfit can be not fun.
• Incompatibility: Some costumes may not be appropriate or practical outfit for the event or party you yourself is attending.
“One time I went to a costume party dressed as a black cat however the pants I was wearing that day were too tight and once as the material was too weird and uncomfortable it ripped as it happened thankfully in secret and not in everyone else,” said parent Candelaria Ochoa mother of  Morton East senior student Alexa Ochoa.
Some people don’t have bad moments but other Halloween Costume fails some people did as a teacher shared her own experience with her making a costume for an event.
“I had 1 Halloween costume fail , the only one I had was when I saw a major trend for Taylor Swift and her music video Shake It off. I bought a tutu and it was perfect. The day of Halloween came, and I put it on but the sequins started breaking apart. Eventually, the tutu couldn’t hold up and it just ruined my costume. So, I just resorted to wearing some fairy wings and calling it a day,” Morton East  Algebra III Teacher Ms. Coss said.
Halloween costume fails can be different for anyone as from the last person who quoted their experience can be either severe or not that extreme for the different choice of ideas or ideas.
“My Halloween 5 years ago was a failure-success, I dressed up as Eve from the movie “Wall-E” and the costume was perfect. But, when I was trick or treating around houses it got super-hot and I had to take off my helmet. Therefore, it made me look like a marshmallow with a small plant. I hated it,” Morton East senior Student Gracey Paucar said.
Even though lots of times costumes can fail and have errors sometimes they remain as memories that are hilarious or funny that at points instead of being mad we just laugh about it.
View Comments (1)