Morton Students talk of Paranormal Activity

A significant amount of students here at East say they have witnessed paranormal activity.  Have you?

A quick Google search shows that England is one of the world’s most haunted countries — but Cicero, Illinois also has its share of haunted places. In a random survey of 20 Morton students, seven students (nearly ONE-THIRD!) said they have experienced something paranormal; 13 said they did not have any paranormal experiences. 

“Last year I was in the bathroom on the 4th floor when I came to my class in 421, I saw a girl in a dark hallway, and she just was standing in front of me watching myself,” Junior Issac Cano said. 

Another student has a similar experience.  

“Two years ago, when I was a sophomore, I decided to stay after in my auto mechanics class. When I was leaving, I heard some noises downstairs.  So, I decided to check to see if there were any people there, but the lights were off.  As I approached the lights just turned on.  From behind the old locker room door there, I heard a girl softly laughing.  I ran to get out of there,” senior Andres Robledo said.  

Another student thinks differently. 

“This is my first year in Morton East and I have never seen anything weird in or outside of the school,” sophomore Jonathan Medrano said. 

View Comments (1)