Hallow’s eve traditions aren’t for everybody

Halloween isn’t for everyone; 30 percent of Americans don’t celebrate it.

There are endless amount of ways to celebrate the spooky day of hallow’s eve. Do you know the different types of traditions behind Halloween?  Do you celebrate this holiday? According to Statista, only 70% of people around America celebrate Halloween. In a random survey Conducted with 5 people, out of the five people only 3 had a Halloween tradition.

“Me and my sister would go to an arcade if it was raining or to cold out to trick or treat! If it was the perfect weather we would go to the really rich neighborhoods and get candy from there,” 7th grader Sofia Delgado said.

That was from a 7th grader who could still go trick or treating. But, what about the rest of us? Well, this can vary from staying home to partying.

“I stay home and hand out candy to the little ones passing by; their outfits are always adorable,” Senior Citizen Auntie Wanda said.

That’s an option for elders, but what about the adults with the day off and want to have some fun? In my opinion having fun can come in a variety of forms.

“On Halloween? Yea, I just dress up! I usually dress as a demon because of my hair it just fits, OH! And I usually got to night clubs with my bestie,” 26 yrs old Bri Sanchez said.

From neighborhoods to night clubs, there are endless ways to celebrate your Halloween.

Enjoy your spooky day!