XXXTentacion back from the death

XXXTentacion was found alive and turned himself into authorities.

The formerly dead rapper claimed he did it to punk his fans for a new concept album he’s releasing called the dangers of fake news. This new album will be discussing the dangers of lying, fake news and slander and it’ll be coming out this year at record stores and streaming services. Make sure to get your copy soon or listen to it on XXX’s Spotify. When the police were searching, they found a huge house in the woods and found him. He’s now in custody for faking a death serving six months.

“OMG, I knew it he wasn’t dead he was planning his death this whole time because he’s coming out with a good album,” senior Rosalinda Granados said.

Although he is well known by many people because of his inspiring albums others never heard of him.

“It doesn’t matter to me if he was dead or alive because I wasn’t a fan and I didn’t listen to his music,” senior Juan Espinoza said.

Other fans are happy about his future with his family and to hear all the good songs he’s going to come out with.

XXX’s arrested February 20th, 2019 in Los Angeles California.

“I’m glad that he’s alive because he left his girlfriend pregnant and now, he can take care of his newborn,” senior Kimberly Dominguez said.

DISCLAIMER:  This MortONION article is entirely fabricated — false.  Be careful of FAKE NEWS!  Don’t spread lies.

18 Responses to “XXXTentacion back from the death”

1. Demetrio Bustamante on April 22nd, 2019 9:33 am

I found believable that after turning up “alive” that he turned himself in to be arrested because you can go to jail for faking your own death. And he was a well known person/artist. I found questionable how he would fake his death for an album and call it that (The dangers of fake news) when he has never talked about stuff like that. And the music he makes would never make me think he would work on a project like that. I would not have believed this article because I saw the video of X dead. Also because of how poorly the script was of the opinions of the people.

2. Consuelo Cuevas on April 22nd, 2019 9:40 am

I do think this would be something i would believe because its talked about so much. The thing that makes it not believable is that if he eas back from the death it would be talked about alot more . I think it would be all over the news and also on social media. I wouldn’t belive this because it’s just not something that ive heard from anyone.

3. Javier hernandez on April 22nd, 2019 9:43 am

I found questionable that he faked his death and turned himself in. I found believable that if they found hin in the would arrest him. I wouldnt believe it because why would he fake his death and turn himself in.

4. Dylan Romero on April 22nd, 2019 10:32 am

The headline is outrageously unbelievable! yet the article states a few facts regarding faking your own death etc. The structure of the article is pretty shaky and I would use this as a meme to enrage XXXtentacion fans.

5. Vincent Roman on April 22nd, 2019 10:38 am

I for real found nothing believable about this article and questioned everything. If he was alive why wasn’t this all over Facebook or national news to tell everyone X was back. I would not believe this if a friend shared this since to begin with the title is not written well. it should have been “back from the DEAD” not death.

6. Brayan Gonzalez on April 22nd, 2019 10:42 am

I found questionable that he faked his death and turned himself in. I did not find anything in this article believable.

7. Uriel Alvarez on April 22nd, 2019 10:42 am

I found it believable that he would serve some time for faking his death, what I don’t believe is that he’s been alive this whole time because he’s dead for real, I wouldn’t believe this if it was shared

8. Daniel Angulo on April 22nd, 2019 10:43 am

Most definitely I believe that X would still get arrested either way for what he did in the past or even faking death since faking death is a crime. One thing questionable is that if he was still alive and faked his death and let everyone know it was because of an album, he is opening himself to the feds, because faking death is crime. If someone shared this to me I wouldn’t believe it because once your dead your dead.

9. Danny Angulo on April 22nd, 2019 10:44 am

10. zuemy santiago on April 22nd, 2019 10:48 am

one this i would find believable was the fact that everyone would take about it when they heard he was dead. one thing i would find questionable was the fact that he is famous and why would he fake his own death. i would not believe it if it was shared because its something that can’t happen.

11. Bryan Marquez on April 22nd, 2019 10:48 am

This article was convincing when they said X turned up to turn him self in but it was questionable as well because it’s a felony to do so I dont think he would have faked his death just to sell a album either. I wouldnt have believed this article because I seen the videos of him in the car

12. Eduardo Chagoya on April 22nd, 2019 11:30 am

what i found questionable is that he would fake his death and hide in the woods but what i believe is that he would go to jail for it

13. Elias Gonzalez on April 22nd, 2019 11:32 am

This article on supposedly xxxtencatious is apparently alive and wanted to punk his fans that he was dead. I don’t believe this because that would just make people not trust him and his career could and could not be ruined

14. Cristian Molina on April 22nd, 2019 11:32 am

The article doesn’t sound realistic at all and it has certain evidence to make the reader believe that X is actually alive and not dead.The author created scenarios and made it sound some what real, but it’s something that would have been huge and everybody would have spread the news if it was true.

15. Martin Villa Ortega on April 22nd, 2019 1:20 pm

i didn’t believe anything about this article because its impossible to come back from death. I wonder what would happen if fans of XXXTENTACION would read this article?. I know if someone would share this article in social media, I wouldn’t even click on it

16. Jessica Cristobal on April 23rd, 2019 11:00 pm

Something that I found believable about this article was that if XXXtentaion where to fake his own death he would have gotten time in jail. Something that I do not find believable was XXXtentation faking his own death to promote an album. I would not believe this story if it was posted on social media.

17. Enrique burgos on May 13th, 2019 10:46 pm

I found it believable that he would turn himself in since you can’t fake your death. But then again if you faked your death why even turn yourself in. I didn’t find the article believable because I just don’t think he would’ve turned himself in.

18. Giovanni Ramos on May 15th, 2019 8:44 am

I think we all hoped that his death was only a stunt to promote some sort of project he was making but we were hit with the hard truth

XXXTentacion back from the death