What’s Your Favorite TV Show?

East students like "Strange" shows most of all

Senior America Zamora takes a study to watch her favorite show.

At Morton East “Stranger Things” is the Tv show that is most viewed by students of Morton East. 

We surveyed a Junior class for the surveys.  

On September 11,1928, Wzx13 and WGY broadcast America’s first television drama. It was a 40-minute melodrama titled “The Queen Messenger.” By 1948, there were four television networks, NBC, CBS, ABC and Dumont started broadcasting over 128 stations. TV shows have made a huge impact on young adults lives from it being relatable to just being funny. America’s favorite TV show “Game of Thrones” has an average demand expression of 11.28 million followed by “The Good Doctor with 17.8 million views according to the website Business Insider. 

Our fellow Dean of Students, Mrs. Gomez loves the show “The Good Doctor”.  

Her favorite quote from the show is “Shaun tells the attending surgeon, “No you wouldn’t lie to me because arrogant people don’t lie, they feel that they’re always right,” so I found that really funny,” Dean of Students Mrs. Gomez said.

Dean of students Mr.Doogan does not agree with Ms. Gomez but agrees with the students in what the favorite tv show is. 

“My current favorite TV show is Stranger Things because it is a very interesting TV show and I recommend everyone watch it,” Dean of students Matthew Doogan said. 

While some students simply enjoy watching other shows such as Batman, SpongeBob, and Rick and Morty 

“My favorite tv show is SpongeBob SquarePants, it attracts so many audiences from different ages, especially me, it’s a great show for everyone,” Junior Carlos Marin.

3 Responses to “What’s Your Favorite TV Show?”

1. zakiah on May 7th, 2018 10:49 am

My favorite TV show is Breaking Bad. I enjoy watching TV shows where I can live vicariously through the characters. The ‘missions’ that Walter and Jesse go through in the show are situation I can’t even imagine myself going through, let alone anyone I know going through. TV shows like Criminal Minds, How To Get Away With Murder, Law and Order etc are always enjoyable to watch if you want to feel adrenaline through your TV.

[Reply]

2. Griselda Perez on May 7th, 2018 12:05 pm

I strongly agree with Mr. Doogan and his Stranger Things comment. I recommend students to watch it because, as Mr. Doogan said, it’s really interesting to see how the producers are able to come up with these ideas for their shows. It also has a taste of semi-scary and intriguing/suspenseful moments, that will have you at the edge of your seat. For those suspenseful and dark story lovers, Stranger Things is for you.

[Reply]

3. Zuzel Garcia on May 7th, 2018 12:06 pm

I think it’s very interesting how many students watch TV shows, even while they do homework, or during class. Although TV shows shouldn’t interfere with schoolwork, they’re a nice distraction from anything that might be happening. Lately, Stranger things took over the Morton East student body because of the release of the new season. It’s a very interesting and unique show, compared to any other show I’ve watched. Currently, I’m watching The Office, which I most definitely recommend to anyone who hasn’t seen it.

[Reply]

What’s Your Favorite TV Show?