Bulls slump bums students

Sebastian Organista and Sebastian Munoz

Bulls are off to a staggering start. The Bulls staff need to step up to improve the team.

By now in the NBA, we all have an idea of the teams who will most likely make the playoffs. Our beloved city team the Chicago Bulls is off to one of the worst starts in the league currently with a record of 15 and 27. Third to last in their conference only above Orlando Magic and the Atlanta Hawks. Compared to last season’s first 42 games, the Bulls stood at a record of 21 and 21. Many fans of the organization blame highly on the front office’s decision to trade away star players such as Jimmy Butler and Dwayne Wade. Currently the Bulls do not possess no true “star” on the team. Many also blame the staff and coaches. In a random survey of 25 students 17 said that the front office should fire head coach Fred Hoiberg. 

“The front office has run the franchise to the ground. They been making dumb decisions since they traded former coach Tom Thibodeau,” junior Armando Torres said. 

Senior Elvis Camarillo suggests that the coaching staff should trade their draft pick.

“The next off season the front office should trade their pick in the draft for an attempt to get a better player for the team,”  Camarillo said. 

Others suggest that coaching staff should bring in a better leader for the team.

We need a better leader who can bring out the best of the team and at the moment the team has no one with that capability,” senior Isaac Carrera said.