Medical marijuana dispensary opens at Midway

So, where’s the closest marijuana dispensary? Midway – But, it’s only for those with a medical marijuana card.

Midway Dispensary, located at 5648 South. Archer Avenue, opened its doors April 26.

Approximately there are about 31 dispensaries in the state of Illinois and 10 located in the Chicago area. To purchase medical marijuana a patient will need to apply to the Illinois Department of Public Health and provide documentation from physicians. Patients must qualify for 39 medical conditions – including Cancer, AIDS, HIV, Hepatitis C, Tourette syndrome, Epileptic seizures, Rheumatoid arthritis, PTSDE (post-traumatic stress disorder) In Illinois 1.5 million patients with the 39 qualifying health conditions and, about 6,000 patients are registered for the program. For the 6,000-qualifying people that are eligible to buy they can purchase a gram for $16 and an eighth of an ounce for$52. Patients can purchase up to 2.5 ounce of marijuana every 14 days from licensed dispensaries. Patients must also pay a one-time application fee of $50 for fingerprints, as well an annual fee of $100 for a medical marijuana card.

The PharmaCannis Evanston dispensary takes pride in the professionalism, compassion, security and privacy provided to patients and caregivers.

1 Comment

One Response to “Medical marijuana dispensary opens at Midway”

1. K Judge on December 20th, 2017 9:24 am

Interesting to learn… I grew up near there.