Pony Express News

Morton soccer bound for college soccer

Andres Moreno and Alexis Arellano

February 4, 2019

Filed under Sports, Student Life

After a 2018 Pepsico showdown and regional 3A winning season, Morton, high school soccer players look forward to furthering their education and playing soccer in college.  The process of playing college soccer isn’t easy. First and most ideally, you must undergo the recruitment process, but if you don’t you can always have the intentions of trying out for th...

Would you be willing to break the friend code?

Jacqueline Robles, Anthony Figueroa, Stephanie Ortega, and Adan Ortiz

February 1, 2019

Filed under Opinion, Student Life

Morton East students don’t want to break the friend code.  In a random survey of 100 people, about 83 percent said that they would not date their friend’s crush. And the rest of the 17 percent said that they would date...

The student news site of Morton East High School
Student Life